Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quick Post: Bolsa Roast Pork Taco – Dos Chinos

Previously we did a full review on Dos Chinos.  As you may or may not know Dos Chinos is on our short list of trucks that we eat at regularly.  We look for them at OC DinDin-A-GoGo along with many other stops. 

Oahu Shrimp Taco

Recently Kim and I ran out to meet up with a few food truck stalker friends of ours at Dos Chinos.  It was a classic, hey it is 9:30pm on a Friday night and we were hungry!  Kim grabbed her normal Oahu Shrimp and Hollywood Chicken Tacos.  I ordered the Dos Chinos Fries and a Dos Chinos Breakfast Taco. 

 Bolsa Roast Pork Taco

One of our twitter followers (thanks @Cindywang10) suggested the Bolsa Roast Pork.  I really thought I had tried it before but it turns out I was wrong.  To start this may be my new favorite taco!  It had tender roast pork belly with a Cambodian tomatillo salsa.  The pork had a lot of flavor and the salsa added nice depth to the overall taste.  There was cabbage that supplied a fresh crunch. It was an incredible taco.  I plan on asking them to add the pork and salsa to some fries.  I bet it will be one amazing combination!

I am hungry just thinking about it!  If you are into good pork tacos, I strongly recommend this one!

Dos Chinos Taco


Tell me what you think of this type of post.  I am hoping you will find it useful for showcases a item or two at a time.  Please let us know your thoughts.
Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • blogmarks
  • Fark
  • Furl
  • Live
  • NewsVine
  • Reddit
  • Slashdot
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • YahooMyWeb

2 comments:

  1. Re: Pork fries. We drunkenly stumbled upon that idea already:

    http://twitter.com/jaytorres/statuses/19478663235

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look good! Lots of roasted pork belly

    ReplyDelete