Monday, October 4, 2010

LAST CHANCE: Win Tickets to the LB Street Food Fest - Oct 9


The Long Beach Junior Chamber of Commerce Charitable Foundation is organizing the Long Beach Street Food Fest on October 9th.  With ticket proceeds benefiting the Adopt-A-Teacher program and Long Beach City College Student Scholarships.  The event will host  28 of your favorite gourmet food trucks (such as @slicetruck, @crepesbonaparte, @thegreasywiener, @thesweetstruck, @grlldcheesetruk, etc.) and have live entertainment.  There will also be a beer and wine garden. 

We have two more sets of tickets to giveaway!! 

Contest details:  

There are a three ways to win:

1. Tell us in the comment section which trucks you are most excited to visit (1 entry).

2. Follow @satnightfoodies and @LBstreetfood (1 entry for each follow).

3.  After you follow, simply RT this link (1 entry). We've made it easier for you tweeters, all you have to do is copy and paste the following into twitter:

            I entered to win tickets to the @LBStreetFood Festival in Long Beach Oct 9th via @SatNightFoodies http://bit.ly/lbstreetfood3 RT to enter!

That means you can get a total of four entries!! 

Contest ends Wednesday, October 6 at 11:59pm PT and the winners will be announced on October 7.  Two lucky winners will win a pair of tickets.  Good luck and happy tweeting!

NOTE: The winner will have to present valid ID at the gate to pick up the wristbands

Event details:

Saturday, October 9, 2010 - 10:30am - 5:00pm
Rainbow Lagoon Park in Long Beach
Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • blogmarks
  • Fark
  • Furl
  • Live
  • NewsVine
  • Reddit
  • Slashdot
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • YahooMyWeb

17 comments:

  1. So excited and ready to indulge myself in some sweets at the Sweets Truck!!! And will definitely be having my share of sushi at the Yatta Truck as well!!! but then again, why not stop at them all.

    I Followed @satnightfoodies and @LBstreetfood and re-tweeted @ Truesakura

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I WANNA GRILLED CHEESE ANYTHING... could I pleeeze get a pass for Saturday?? There are NO food trucks in HB ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah what XFABO says never any food trucks in HB. I really wanna try anything from the Sweets Truck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try the Grilled Cheese truck. :) I followed and retweeted @wranglerdani...
    Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kogi has been in HB at both BrewBakers and Johnny's bar for a few weeks now...Where ya been?

    I just really need that Behemoth from Grill em All. I neeeed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. excited for the Grilled Cheese Truck, Baby's Badass Burgers and Tropical Shave Ice! This would be perfect before my triathlon relay Sunday :)

    @checinaj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby's Badass Burgers and Grilled cheese truck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excited to try the Fresh Fries truck!! Was bummed that they didn't make it to the last event even though they were on the listed schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never been before, but the Yatta and Crepe trucks sound good!! Also cant wait to try the Sweets truck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fresh Fries LA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am most excited to see Bool BBQ, Greasy Wiener, Dogzilla Dogs, Nom Nom Truck and Longboard Ice Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm hungry already, I want to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never eaten nomnom and fully plan on it...good day sir.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am most excited for my favorite grilled cheese truck!

    Also RT and follow both for all 4 entries! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am looking forward to the Original Hawaiian Shave Ice Truck - I want a shave ice with ice cream, passion fruit and mango syrup, red bean paste and mochi. YUMMM! I can taste Maui already!!

    ReplyDelete